Safety and Candle Care for your Soy Candle
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- Never leave a candle burning unattended, in a draft or anything flammable close by. Always have it on a stable surface when burning.
- Keep wick trimmed to 5mm, untrimmed wicks will cause black soot.
- With your first burn let it burn to all sides of the jar, that way it will set its memory for each burn thereafter.
- Always Trim your wick prior to re-lighting each time. Our wicks are cotton so you can grab a tissue and actually tear the wick if you don't have a trimmer.
- Never burn candle longer than 3-4 hours at a time.
- Don't burn your candle with less than 5mm of wax in the bottom of glass.
- With the left over wax you can scoop it out and pop it in your melt burner, wash the jar out with hot soapy water.
DO NOT MOVE A BURNING CANDLE, BUT DO REMEMBER TO ENJOY THE BEAUTIFUL AROMA THAT IT THROWS and the ambience it creates.
IF YOU HAVE A PICTURE YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE WITH US FEEL FREE TO HASTAG
SOYonthehill and share with us
Thank you for choosing our products and we hope they bring you as much joy as what we have creating them.